Very discreet tour day.
We essentially turned a day off into a very small show and chance to see Roanoke.
- Beautiful scenic drive, once again.
- I got a new snare stand and golf bag for my cymbal stands at a nearby thrift for 7$
- We played some old beauties, like “Stay Drunk” and the infamous first Sun Hotel song “South (All the Kids)”
- We utilized cans of almonds as shakers.
- They gave us free sweet tea while we played.
- With no where to stay, we decided to splooge and just buy drinks and party in a dirty hotel room.
in Charlottesville currently, it’s wonderful.